This is a new version release note of AmabayFox. (this version is available to download soon)
View a complete user manual of this addon.
In this new version of AmabayFox, Firefox Browser Addon, here are the new features:
- You may now place the AmabayFox button wherever you like, the locations you can choose from include menu bar, navigation bar or add-on bar. By default, after install, AmabayFox button will be placed on navigation bar, after that, you may change its location by doing the following:
- Right click on any Firefox browser bar area, click “Customize”
- After Customize Toolbar window popup, use your mouse drag and drop the button to the bar you want
- Close Customize Toolbar window, all set!
- You may now configure the default locale of Amabay homepage by one of the following ways:
- Right click on AmabayFox button, choose from “Switch location” menu
- Right click on AmabayFox button, click “Options”
If you are using this tool and have feature request, please fill out form here.